This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AArch64/GCC][11/N] Unify vector and core register save/restore code as one copy
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Jiong Wang <jiong dot wang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 17:23:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64/GCC][11/N] Unify vector and core register save/restore code as one copy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53CE7A81 dot 7060803 at arm dot com>
On 22 July 2014 15:51, Jiong Wang <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> * config/aarch64/aarch64.md: (aarch64_save_or_restore_callee_saves):
> Rename to aarch64_save_callee_saves, remove restore code.
> (aarch64_restore_callee_saves): New function.
OK and applied.