This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gsoc][match-and-simplify] allow multiple patterns inside for ?
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 11:15:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gsoc][match-and-simplify] allow multiple patterns inside for ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJXstsDiLAin+5vq_wTL1N0vzGLz5SNqBfgkQMYSCONQHcoL_Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 12:12 AM, Prathamesh Kulkarni
> Would it be a good idea to allow multiple match_and_simplify within for ?
I see no good reason to disallow it.
Thus I have installed the patch.
> * genmatch.c (parse_for): Adjust to parse multiple patterns.
> Thanks and Regards,