This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][AArch64][2/2] Add rtx cost function handling of clz, clrsb, rbit
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:25:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AArch64][2/2] Add rtx cost function handling of clz, clrsb, rbit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53CE49BD dot 9080009 at arm dot com>
On 22 July 2014 12:23, Kyrill Tkachov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Following up on patch "[1/2] Remove UNSPEC_CLS and use clrsb RTL code in
> its' place" this patch adds rtx costs handling of the CLZ, CLRSB RTL codes
> as well as the UNSPEC_RBIT unspec.
> The CLZ and CLRSB cases are handled identically (they are implemented by the
> clz and cls instructions respectively).
> Bootstrapped and tested on aarch64-linux.
> Ok for trunk?