This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for constexpr variable templates
- From: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Braden Obrzut <admin at maniacsvault dot net>, Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 07:39:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: Patch for constexpr variable templates
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've played with this and it seems to work nicely.
Only one comment: Could you put the test cases in the C++14 subdirectory?
We should CC Jason on all this.
Also, do you have your FSF paperwork in place?