This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] A formatting issue.
- From: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- To: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 14:59:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] A formatting issue.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABGF_geShfnTKMcsnV-JtDkm_FwmA9Vw4XTSPq+LDFFus1OW2w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On July 20, 2014 1:39:08 PM CEST, Roman Gareev <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>This patch fixes a formatting issue related to the number of
>characters in the line. Is it fine for trunk?
That's an obvious fix. In case you feel a patch is obvious and it only touches graphite. Feel free to commit directly and to then send the patch for information to gcc-patches and to add me in cc.
> Cheers, Roman Gareev.