This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR61801, sched2 vs. debug-insns
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 13:37:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR61801, sched2 vs. debug-insns
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1407161354350 dot 19154 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr>
On 2014-07-16, 7:56 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
This fixes a miscompile of glibc trunk on i?86 which happens because
the sched-deps treats a debug-insn with volatile ASM_OPERANDS
as a barrier.
Bootstrapped on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, testing in progress.
Ok for trunk and branches?
Ok. It is safe and solves the PR.
Thanks for working on this, Richard.