This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] Addition of ISL AST generation to Graphite
- From: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- To: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>, kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com
- Cc: Rainer Orth <ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de>, Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 17:34:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] Addition of ISL AST generation to Graphite
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABGF_gcisNL2R2vVd8A1KaG1gcgOUok0EekK=8PTtkxg_VHU5w at mail dot gmail dot com> <53A1E2B9 dot 3090205 at grosser dot es> <CAFk3UF9KO7Jodwno__0xpHcmG_Wij8Y6k3VZoRXreduryCtMgg at mail dot gmail dot com> <53A7F4F6 dot 6000707 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gfQm8z_avKo15k1=B4CDkxUTVCqXSfv-hXYihHb=9MEAw at mail dot gmail dot com> <53A82B9A dot 5000104 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gdNu1UF_yepWOZyJby_qCT8WthcZSi7c1DY+WVMgyJhtQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <yddbnt5i8lt dot fsf at lokon dot CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE> <yddk37rk15p dot fsf at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE> <53C3B4AE dot 1010705 at arm dot com> <CABGF_gcHAKCbnQZL34WOY6eeHdUtwUHNKOmKfbe9kkeKbh_FGw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 15/07/2014 17:02, Roman Gareev wrote:
I'm seeing the error:
gcc/graphite-isl-ast-to-gimple.c:31:25: warning: isl/val_gmp.h: No such file
when building for aarch64.
isl/val_gmp.h is included in 0.12 AFAICS so perhaps we should demand 0.12
instead of 0.11 ?
According to isl's ChangeLog, isl_val abstraction was added in version
0.12. Therefore, I think it would be right to demand on 0.12.
Tobias, what do you think about this? Is this fine for the backend,
which uses CLooG to generate Gimple code?
I think so. The latest release of CLooG (0.18.1) was released with isl
0.12.1 and is part of ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/. So
requiring isl 0.12.1 sounds reasonable.
Could you prepare such a patch?