This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] generation of Gimple loops with empty bodies
- From: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- Cc: Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 21:03:28 +0600
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] generation of Gimple loops with empty bodies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140712101339 dot BF8C3105 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr> <CABGF_gdnkzJ9a7OfVQnD9xVjvwt6t0mofhy-wjkECSCtVmKt2Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <53C29C5A dot 1070808 at grosser dot es>
I've found out that int128_integer_type_node and
long_long_integer_type_node are NULL at the moment of definition of
the graphite_expression_size_type. Maybe we should use
long_long_integer_type_node, because, as you said before, using of
signed 64 has also been proved to be very robust. What do you think
Cheers, Roman Gareev.