This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] Addition of ISL AST generation to Graphite
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>, "sebpop at gmail dot com" <sebpop at gmail dot com>, Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:45:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] Addition of ISL AST generation to Graphite
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABGF_gcisNL2R2vVd8A1KaG1gcgOUok0EekK=8PTtkxg_VHU5w at mail dot gmail dot com> <53A1E2B9 dot 3090205 at grosser dot es> <CAFk3UF9KO7Jodwno__0xpHcmG_Wij8Y6k3VZoRXreduryCtMgg at mail dot gmail dot com> <53A7F4F6 dot 6000707 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gfQm8z_avKo15k1=B4CDkxUTVCqXSfv-hXYihHb=9MEAw at mail dot gmail dot com> <53A82B9A dot 5000104 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gdNu1UF_yepWOZyJby_qCT8WthcZSi7c1DY+WVMgyJhtQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <yddbnt5i8lt dot fsf at lokon dot CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE> <yddk37rk15p dot fsf at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
On 05/07/14 21:20, Rainer Orth wrote:
Rainer Orth <ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE> writes:
Roman Gareev <email@example.com> writes:
It seems the patch1/patch2 files you attach have the Content-Type:
application/octet-stream. This makes it impossible to view them inline.
Could you send them as text files? Just calling them patch1.patch or
patch1.txt should make this work.
This patch broke bootstrap with --enable-cloog-backend=isl when using
/vol/gcc/src/hg/trunk/local/gcc/graphite-isl-ast-to-gimple.c:27:27: fatal error: isl/ast_build.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [graphite-isl-ast-to-gimple.o] Error 1
<isl/ast_build.h> is missing in in isl 0.10. Seems it was introduced in
0.11, but no idea if that works.
Toplevel configure.ac accepts 0.10, while install.texi states 0.12.2 is
required. Configuration and/or docs should be changed to match reality.
I've now commited the following patch as obvious: it requires isl 0.11
which is the first that includes isl/ast_build.h.
I'm seeing the error:
gcc/graphite-isl-ast-to-gimple.c:31:25: warning: isl/val_gmp.h: No such file or directory
when building for aarch64.
isl/val_gmp.h is included in 0.12 AFAICS so perhaps we should demand 0.12 instead of 0.11 ?
Bootstrapped on i386-pc-solaris2.11 with isl 0.12.2.
2014-07-05 Rainer Orth <ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
* configure.ac: Don't accept isl 0.10.
* configure: Regenerate.