This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294)
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <Jason at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 15:38:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140708125017 dot GN31640 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <p35hitgbscyj3xuum5kryq1g dot 1404847489032 at email dot android dot com>
On 07/08/2014 03:24 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
> I don't think we want to warn about e.g. 1-1, only about literal 0.
What rationale would you give for not warning on 1-1?