This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH ARM] Improve ARM memset inlining
- From: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 09:32:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH ARM] Improve ARM memset inlining
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <003301cf641f$36733f40$a359bdc0$ at arm dot com> <5363A4CF dot 9050904 at arm dot com> <003f01cf6832$9cf921a0$d6eb64e0$ at arm dot com> <004401cf68e7$fff1bb40$ffd531c0$ at arm dot com> <CAJA7tRaMEdgtWLWT2Z2Cf=sFQ8bNvGLSKY45XdGgxVoFEdj3ig at mail dot gmail dot com> <000301cf9781$fd11c7d0$f7355770$ at arm dot com>
On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Bin Cheng <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Ramana,
> This is the rebased patch, there is no conflict against latest trunk. I am still doing some tests. Is it OK if tests are fine?
> Also, it depends on patch at https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-04/msg01923.html, I will update that patch two.
Bootstrap and tests for this patch are done. Is it ok for me to submit?