This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Optimize type streaming
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- Cc: hubicka at ucw dot cz, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 10:11:25 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Optimize type streaming
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140629111311 dot A2B96105 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr> <20140629195303 dot GA14692 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <c093bf11-3b5b-49b8-8e98-452315d31d55 at email dot android dot com> <20140630091815 dot GA31132 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <20140630134804 dot EB00D105 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr>
On Mon, 30 Jun 2014, Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
> > Note that testusite passes with the patch; ...
> Confirmed. There is a typo
> I have seen the failures because I now run the gfortran testsuite with
> the addition of '-g -flto'. Is it worth pushing in this direction?
Yes. It looks like gfortran.dg only runs with -O?