This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix gennews
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 10:00:53 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix gennews
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1406121419210 dot 32404 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1406290027100 dot 30120 at tuna dot site>
On Sun, 29 Jun 2014, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jun 2014, Richard Biener wrote:
> > It seems the https transition broke refering to permanently moved
> > URL gcc-3.0/gcc-3.0.html (I get a certificate error or some such),
> > breaking gennews and thus gcc_release. Fixed like below which
> > makes gennews succeed.
> > Committed to the 4.7 branch.
> > Richard.
> > 2014-06-12 Richard Biener <email@example.com>
> > * gennews: Use gcc-3.0/index.html.
> I also applied this to trunk and the GCC 4.9 branch.
Thanks, applied to 4.8 branch now as well.