This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++] make TYPE_DECLs public for builtin type and templates
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 11:41:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [C++] make TYPE_DECLs public for builtin type and templates
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140630222759 dot GB646 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <53B33FF7 dot 6030206 at redhat dot com> <20140702024024 dot GA27906 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
On 07/01/2014 07:40 PM, Jan Hubicka wrote:
I want to avoid the overhead of SCC hashing and canonical type computation for these
and here I want the concept of anonymous namespace types to be closed upwards.
That is if I have type that is not considered anonymous it should not be built from
So here I need to test anonymity of non-class types...
OK. If you want to cover all compound types, you have more code to
write, to cover pointer/reference/offset types and parameter types of