This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH 00/09, nds32] Provide individual modules as assistance to nds32.c implementation.
- From: Chung-Ju Wu <jasonwucj at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Shiva Chen <shiva0217 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Kito Cheng <kito at 0xlab dot org>, Monk Chiang <sh dot chiang04 at gmail dot com>, Ling-Hua Tseng <uranus at tinlans dot org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 19:10:14 +0800
- Subject: [PATCH 00/09, nds32] Provide individual modules as assistance to nds32.c implementation.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
In the nds32 port, we are expecting the implementation in nds32.c
is going to gradually grow up. For the sake of future maintenance,
we decide to provide individual modules and then migrate some
implementation from nds32.c into the modules.
The following is a series of patches:
I would like to thank Kito, Monk, and Ling-Hua, to help me separate
the nds32.c content. So I also list them as contributors in the ChangeLog.
Thank you all, and we are looking forward to have more patches to make
nds32 port better.