This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v2] typeof: Remove type qualifiers for atomic types
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:03:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] typeof: Remove type qualifiers for atomic types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1403768530-24764-1-git-send-email-sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406261551050 dot 11254 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <53AD10F6 dot 7020707 at embedded-brains dot de> <20140627064923 dot GG489 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 08:49:24AM +0200, Marek Polacek wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 08:36:38AM +0200, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> > Thanks for your patience. It would be nice if this can be applied to GCC
> > 4.9 as well.
> > Can someone please commit this for me, since I don't have write access.
> I will commit it for you.
Now applied to 4.9 as well.