This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] Addition of ISL AST generation to Graphite
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>, sebpop at gmail dot com, Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 19:31:14 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] Addition of ISL AST generation to Graphite
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm pretty it's the following that causes bootstrap to fail for me:
2014-06-29 Roman Gareev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Add the compilation of graphite-isl-ast-to-gimple.o.
Add new switch fgraphite-code-generator=[isl|cloog].
Add new enum fgraphite_generator.
* graphite-isl-ast-to-gimple.c: New.
* graphite-isl-ast-to-gimple.h: New.
* graphite.c (graphite_transform_loops):
Add choice of Graphite code generator,
which depends on flag_graphite_code_gen.
New testcase that checks that the dump is generated.
fatal error: 'isl/set.h' file not found
I do not have ISL installed on that machine and I don't want to use
graphite on that machine.
PR 61650 - [4.10] Bootstrap failure due to dependency on ISL.