This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [fortran,patch] Binding label can be any initialisation expression
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 16:14:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [fortran,patch] Binding label can be any initialisation expression
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140629110323 dot 21828105 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr>
> Works as advertized and even fixes pr38838.
> Thanks for the patch.
Thanks for the review, committed to trunk as rev. 212123