This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: testsuite allocators patch
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, FranÃois Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:33:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: testsuite allocators patch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53A49B7C dot 5080506 at gmail dot com> <53AB276F dot 10806 at gmail dot com> <20140626103353 dot GA1725 at redhat dot com> <53AC8678 dot 5060706 at gmail dot com> <53AC8ED5 dot 3070000 at oracle dot com> <20140626223858 dot GK2711 at redhat dot com> <53AD1CCC dot 2010309 at oracle dot com>
I didn't see an obvious fix (I'm not sure if the templated constructor
can deduce its argument since the change) but have been out all day
and not had a chance to look into it.
On 27 June 2014 08:27, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 06/27/2014 12:38 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> On 26/06/14 23:21 +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
>>> I'm afraid something went badly wrong with this commit, I'm seeing tens
>>> of fails. See eg:
>> It seems that uneq_allocator is no longer copy constructible.
> Can you spot a quick fix, like a thinko, or do you think Francois has to
> look into it? I'm inclined to revert it for now, the noise is quite