This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++-concepts] Change constraint equivalence
- From: Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Braden Obrzut <admin at maniacsvault dot net>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 06:53:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [c++-concepts] Change constraint equivalence
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53AD1BBF dot 9050904 at maniacsvault dot net> <20140627072727 dot GH489 at redhat dot com>
> Please drop gcc/ and gcc/testsuite/ prefixes (the former goes to
> cp/ChangeLog, the latter to testsuite/ChangeLog).
This is the format (and file) that Gaby requested when we started the
project. We can certainly distribute the entries, but I don't know if
its worthwhile right now.