This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, rs6000] Remove XFAIL of gfortran.dg/nint_2.f90 for powerpc64le
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 19:28:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, rs6000] Remove XFAIL of gfortran.dg/nint_2.f90 for powerpc64le
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1403815453 dot 3051 dot 7 dot camel at gnopaine>
On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Bill Schmidt
> The test case gfortran.dg/nint_2.f90 is XFAILed for certain platforms
> because glibc produces wrong results in some cases. The relatively new
> powerpc64le-unknown-linux-gnu platform does not have this problem, but
> the wild-carding causes it to be XFAILed incorrectly. This patch
> changes the wild-carding to exclude it.
> Is this OK for trunk, 4.9, and 4.8?