This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Three pending co-array patches
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 21:50:37 +0200
- Subject: Three pending co-array patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have taken a look through the following three patches:
I can find nothing to object to in any of them; on the contrary, I can
see every good reason to applaud them!
This is a brilliant achievement. OK for trunk