This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix parts of PR61607
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:34:48 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix parts of PR61607
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1406251605030 dot 29270 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr>
On 06/25/14 08:06, Richard Biener wrote:
This is fine. Looking at how often we prematurely cancel loops has been
on my todo list for a while. Thanks for taking care of it.
This removes prematurely killing loops during jump threading
and moves it to a spot where we know we didn't cancel the
Bootstrapped on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, testing in progress.
2014-06-25 Richard Biener <email@example.com>
* tree-ssa-threadupdate.c (ssa_redirect_edges): Cancel the
loop if we redirected its latch edge.
(thread_block_1): Do not cancel loops prematurely.