This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix 61565 -- cmpelim vs non-call exceptions
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 11:03:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix 61565 -- cmpelim vs non-call exceptions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53A49957 dot 9040403 at redhat dot com> <53A7F374 dot 3010209 at arm dot com> <53A83340 dot 1030505 at redhat dot com> <53A84E0E dot 3070303 at arm dot com>
On 06/23/2014 08:55 AM, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
> Agreed, this is why cmpelim looks interesting for Thumb1. (We may need another
> hook or something to disable it in configurations we don't need it in, but you
> know ... )
Yeah. Feel free to change targetm.flags_regnum from a variable to a function,
when you get around to it.
> Except that IT instructions aren't in Thumb1 or indeed v6-m :(.
Ah, yes, of course.