This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Fix some saturating math NEON intrinsics types
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 11:52:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Fix some saturating math NEON intrinsics types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <539EFE90 dot 7030809 at arm dot com> <CAFqB+PxPjv2hmTfr+9JD=E2F+_qhv1PvpXR=Au2-A0ATtBU0_g at mail dot gmail dot com> <53A441DF dot 1050305 at arm dot com> <CAFqB+PzqT7nObuhbySq1Z0eoti7aydLiTcba60+oJkX+qovstw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 23/06/14 09:26, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
On 20 June 2014 15:14, Kyrill Tkachov <email@example.com> wrote:
Sure, but it depends on
Is it ok to backport that one as well?
This can be backported as well.
Thanks, I've backported to 4.9 the above mentioned
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-06/msg00779.html patch as r211889.