This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Implement -fsanitize=bounds and internal calls in FEs
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:43:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Implement -fsanitize=bounds and internal calls in FEs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140616103907 dot GD17965 at redhat dot com> <20140616112304 dot GD19001 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20140619145653 dot GL17965 at redhat dot com> <20140619174754 dot GT31640 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 07:47:54PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 04:56:53PM +0200, Marek Polacek wrote:
> > + /* Don't instrument this FMA-like array in non-strict
> Also, please don't use FMA to mean flexible member array, it is
> flexible array member, but more importantly, FMA is used for fused
> multiply-add, so IMHO it is better to spell it without acronym.
Just for the record, I've fixed this up in some earlier patch.