This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 0/5] let gdb reuse gcc'c C compiler
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:42:07 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] let gdb reuse gcc'c C compiler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400254001-12038-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> This patch series is half of a project to let gdb reuse gcc (which
Tom> half depends on which list you are seeing this on), so that users can
Tom> compile small snippets of code and evaluate them in the current
Tom> context of the inferior.
We've updated the patches according to the reviews.
Since I'm not sure if GCC prefers new patch series submissions or
follow-ups; and not all the patches changed; and patch #5 didn't make it
through the email filter unmangled the first time -- I'm just sending
the new patches as individual follow-ups. I'm happy to "git send-email"
again though if you'd prefer.
I believe we've addressed all the review comments.
On the gdb side a new series will be ready very soon. We're just
finishing fixing up the documentation according to the review.