This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Implement -fsanitize=bounds and internal calls in FEs
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 19:47:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Implement -fsanitize=bounds and internal calls in FEs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140616103907 dot GD17965 at redhat dot com> <20140616112304 dot GD19001 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20140619145653 dot GL17965 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 04:56:53PM +0200, Marek Polacek wrote:
> + /* Don't instrument this FMA-like array in non-strict
Also, please don't use FMA to mean flexible member array, it is
flexible array member, but more importantly, FMA is used for fused
multiply-add, so IMHO it is better to spell it without acronym.