This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, i386]: Fix recently added sibcall insns and peephole2 patterns
- From: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: iains at gcc dot gnu dot org, ktietz70 at googlemail dot com, ubizjak at gmail dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 15:11:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, i386]: Fix recently added sibcall insns and peephole2 patterns
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> The following change in predicates.md seems to be a bit premature.
> There is still the point about Darwin's PIC issue for unspec-gotpcrel.
The change is indeed incompatible with the patch in pr61387 comment 9.
And without it the failures are back!-(
Kai, what is wrong with Iain's patch in comment 4?