This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Support asan-instrumentation-with-call-threshold in GCC (second try)
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: v dot garbuzov at samsung dot com, kcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:47:06 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Support asan-instrumentation-with-call-threshold in GCC (second try)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140616103420 dot 3DD81105 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr>
On 06/16/2014 02:34 PM, Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
Done in r211699.
This breaks bootstrap on x86_64-apple-darwin13:
Hm, perhaps I didn't run full bootstrap after last round of review.
Does attached patch solve the problem for you? I've started bootstrap
but it'll take couple of hours to complete.
diff --git a/gcc/asan.c b/gcc/asan.c
index 19e1524..281a795 100644
@@ -1636,6 +1636,13 @@ build_check_stmt (location_t location, tree base, tree len,
gcc_assert (!(size_in_bytes > 0 && !non_zero_len_p));
+ if (start_instrumented && end_instrumented)
+ if (!before_p)
+ gsi_next (iter);
len = unshare_expr (len);
@@ -1735,7 +1742,7 @@ build_check_stmt (location_t location, tree base, tree len,
gsi_insert_after (&gsi, g, GSI_NEW_STMT);
tree base_addr = gimple_assign_lhs (g);
- tree t;
+ tree t = NULL_TREE;
if (real_size_in_bytes >= 8)
tree shadow = build_shadow_mem_access (&gsi, location, base_addr,