This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Pointer Bounds Checker 35/x] Fix object size emitted for structures with flexible arrays
- From: Ilya Enkovich <enkovich dot gnu at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:32:41 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Pointer Bounds Checker 35/x] Fix object size emitted for structures with flexible arrays
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140611143414 dot GJ17894 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <CAFiYyc0D8pBr4XTvW9s5yGmRzehjEokLDg0jWwwXqdmZW-5R9Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMbmDYas3Wdz+qLTd3W6ZwejSPBB-rXg1vzmxsVBv0arhR3Qqg at mail dot gmail dot com> <539B1B78 dot 5030705 at redhat dot com>
2014-06-13 19:40 GMT+04:00 Jeff Law <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> On 06/12/14 17:38, Ilya Enkovich wrote:
>>> It looks ok to me - did you test with all languages? In particular did
>>> you test Ada?
>> I configure compiler with no language disabling and then run bootstrap
>> and make check. Does it mean all languages are covered? Will make more
>> testing if required.
> In addition to Richi's comment able --enable-languages= ... You also need
> an Ada compiler installed to build Ada. Most Linux distributions provide
> Ada packages of some sort. It may be called ada or gnat.
Thanks for tips! I added --enable-languages=all,ada,obj-c++,go and got
no new failures with this patch.