This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PR 61516: auto-inc-dec.c fallout from df changes
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:20:11 +0100
- Subject: PR 61516: auto-inc-dec.c fallout from df changes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'd replaced the uid initialisation with an insn_info initialisation,
but it needed to be initialised at the point of insn_info test.
Tested against the testcase in the PR and applied as obvious.
* auto-inc-dec.c (merge_in_block): Fix location of insn_info
initialization. Replace remaining use of uid.
--- gcc/auto-inc-dec.c 2014-06-16 08:37:09.767790766 +0100
+++ gcc/auto-inc-dec.c 2014-06-16 08:37:10.710805753 +0100
@@ -1341,7 +1341,6 @@ merge_in_block (int max_reg, basic_block
FOR_BB_INSNS_REVERSE_SAFE (bb, insn, curr)
- df_insn_info *insn_info = DF_INSN_INFO_GET (insn);
bool insn_is_add_or_inc = true;
if (!NONDEBUG_INSN_P (insn))
@@ -1417,7 +1416,7 @@ merge_in_block (int max_reg, basic_block
/* If the inc insn was merged with a mem, the inc insn is gone
and there is noting to update. */
- if (insn_info)
+ if (df_insn_info *insn_info = DF_INSN_INFO_GET (insn))
df_ref def, use;
@@ -1439,7 +1438,8 @@ merge_in_block (int max_reg, basic_block
else if (dump_file)
- fprintf (dump_file, "skipping update of deleted insn %d\n", uid);
+ fprintf (dump_file, "skipping update of deleted insn %d\n",
+ INSN_UID (insn));
/* If we were successful, try again. There may have been several