This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to change -fabi-version default to 0
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 17:03:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH to change -fabi-version default to 0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5399FCE6 dot 7080000 at redhat dot com> <7A74D279-2E8F-457C-8399-5268D95D7461 at comcast dot net>
On 06/12/2014 03:36 PM, Mike Stump wrote:
On Jun 12, 2014, at 12:17 PM, Jason Merrill <email@example.com> wrote:
I talked about doing this in 4.9 (https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2013-03/msg00008.html), but decided to put it off along with the libstdc++ ABI transition. I think it's time now.
Is a doc change needed?
Yep, I updated the docs in the -Wabi=n patch.