This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 8/8] Add a common .md file and define standard constraints there
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 18:00:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 8/8] Add a common .md file and define standard constraints there
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87sinj9hhy dot fsf at talisman dot default> <87tx7z822q dot fsf at talisman dot default> <53977194 dot 1020401 at redhat dot com>
Thanks for the reviews.
Jeff Law <email@example.com> writes:
> Does the comment before indep_constraints in genoutput need updating?
> The constraints in common.md are machine independent, but aren't listed
> in indep_constraints in genoutput.c
Yeah, good catch. I changed it to:
/* All machine-independent constraint characters (except digits) that
are handled outside the define*_constraint mechanism. */
static const char indep_constraints = ",=+%*?!#&g";
Also in genpreds.c:
/* Contraint letters that have a special meaning and that cannot be used
in define*_constraints. */
static const char generic_constraint_letters = "g";