This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch i386]: Combine memory and indirect jump
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:57:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch i386]: Combine memory and indirect jump
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEwic4brJeBvoe+J5ss=Qo+=qoo-=2nV0FnjdUxBhm-fV4aqeQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Kai Tietz wrote:
> this patch adds simple combining of indirect-jumps on memory-address.
> This patch is pretty similar to sibcall-combing.
> 2014-06-11 Kai Tietz <ktietz@...>
> * config/i386/i386.md (peehole2): To combine
> indirect jump with memory.
Likely fixes part of PR39284, xf. https://gcc.gnu.org/PR39284#c12