This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][AArch64][2/2] Add CRC32 ACLE intrinsics testsuite
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:57:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AArch64][2/2] Add CRC32 ACLE intrinsics testsuite
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5396D79A dot 80305 at arm dot com>
On 10 June 2014 11:02, Kyrill Tkachov <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> This is the testsuite for the CRC32 ACLE intrinsics. They are done in much
> the same way as the aarch32 tests in gcc.target/arm/acle/acle.exp except
> that these are modified to run at -O2 optimisation level.
> These pass now on aarch64.