This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, loop2_invariant] Skip inv (marked as move) from depends_on
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Zhenqiang Chen <zhenqiang dot chen at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 13:04:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, loop2_invariant] Skip inv (marked as move) from depends_on
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACgzC7B8Y8X-_pcKV+EavpFGFkq9XH-D0VF6vcTJuM5TGgRq2Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Zhenqiang Chen wrote:
> * loop-invariant.c (get_inv_cost): Skip invariants, which are marked
> as "move", from depends_on.
This is OK.