This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: C++ PATCH to remove -fabi-version=1 support
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 20:21:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFC: C++ PATCH to remove -fabi-version=1 support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53961D41 dot 4020009 at redhat dot com>
On Jun 9, 2014, at 1:46 PM, Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'm updating -Wabi to allow for warnings about changes between a previous ABI version and the currently selected one, and rather than adjust all the warnings for -fabi-version=1 I'd like to tear it out. It has now been 10 years since GCC 3.4.
Apple only cared about 4.2.1… so ok from a darwin perspective.