This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][AARCH64]Support full addressing modes for ldr/str in vectorization scenarios
- From: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- To: Charles Baylis <charles dot baylis at linaro dot org>
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>, "bin.cheng" <bin dot cheng at arm dot com>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 14:52:58 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AARCH64]Support full addressing modes for ldr/str in vectorization scenarios
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <006701cf7a42$cdab0080$69010180$ at arm dot com> <CAHFci289VorHMicvdnFmqnAm0oFL1sUi8aEgLeXDjq-uGx3MXg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFqB+PxUH7NPqHwx4zdywR-soggaMBZAmt1feD_b+_D6ShaTXg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CADnVucCaFUEVTg1+Kyn9xdGXEdwvWXBufz3jjBuWmA0_8Ud=BQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <6EDA9247-2D77-442D-928A-B01F0FAECEBD at gmail dot com> <CAHFci2_Q2Se6Ma0m+uk0kX3b46ziR9MEHwYheHNneFtRs3S3Rg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CADnVucBzbCR5vUayhf4tu29xDDGe-b-YMML2BRSyWyHP+-HyPw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CADnVucA6YQ8HUzqy-MiyaPyc7h-YzyYKFiCKd1soNw9EcPhvyg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 7:18 PM, Charles Baylis
> On 4 June 2014 10:06, Charles Baylis <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On 4 June 2014 03:11, Bin.Cheng <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> Yes, If there is a PR, I can evaluate how this can help and ask
>>> release maintainer for approval.
>> I'll reduce the test case and create one shortly
> I have created PR61411 with a reduced test case.
According to comments at
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=61411, I think it's a
latent bug in LRA, which shouldn't be covered by this patch.