This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 5/5] add libcc1
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 14:35:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/5] add libcc1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400254001-12038-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <87oayx4l0x dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <467C7583-F5F5-4BA3-838A-1CD35C524C69 at comcast dot net> <877g4v6th0 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On Jun 5, 2014, at 12:34 PM, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
> If you could enumerate the things you think are necessary to check, I
> can arrange for the plugin to not be built if those are not available.
So, I think it a single check on socketpair is likely good enough. If it is present, likely all the rest are, and if it isn’t turning it off likely is reasonable until someone wants to port more. It isn’t your job to do that port… the person who wants it will do it.