This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/4] Make coverage_compute_cfg_checksum callable with an argument
- From: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 16:11:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/4] Make coverage_compute_cfg_checksum callable with an argument
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53882970 dot 2000402 at suse dot cz> <5388B19B dot 9010806 at redhat dot com>
On 05/30/2014 06:28 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
On 05/30/14 00:47, Martin Liška wrote:
this is a small patchset that prepares API for new IPA Identical code
folding pass. The patch adds an argument for coverage_compute_cfg_checksum.
Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-linux.
OK for trunk?
2014-05-29 Martin Liska <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* coverage.h (coverage_compute_cfg_checksum): Argument added.
* coverage.c (coverage_compute_cfg_checksum): Likewise.
* profile.c (branch_prob): Likewise.
The block comment for coverage_compute_cfg_checksum needs to be updated. We're no longer computing the checksum for the current function (cfun), but instead computing the checksum for the argument FN.
thank you for your feedback, I've just fixed the patch and will commit soon.
Otherwise OK for the trunk.