This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch i386]: Fix sibcall failures caused by allowing constant memories
- From: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: ubizjak at gmail dot com, rth at redhat dot com, ktietz70 at googlemail dot com
- Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 19:28:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch i386]: Fix sibcall failures caused by allowing constant memories
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> I resend patch within new thread. ...
This patch fixes pr61377. Could it be committed ASAP?