This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Pointer Bounds Checker 16/x] Register statically initialized pointers
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Ilya Enkovich <enkovich dot gnu at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 10:18:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Pointer Bounds Checker 16/x] Register statically initialized pointers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140530130059 dot GB45878 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com>
On 05/30/14 07:00, Ilya Enkovich wrote:
This is fine for the trunk when all the other bounds checker stuff is
This patchs registers all statically initialized vars in Pointer Bounds Checker. It allows to build proper Bounds Tables for statically initialized pointers.
Bootstrapped and tested on linux-x86_64.
2014-05-30 Ilya Enkovich <email@example.com>
* cgraphunit.c: Include tree-chkp.h.
(varpool_finalize_decl): Register statically
initialized decls in Pointer Bounds Checker.