This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
run dsymutil post lto
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jack Howarth <howarth dot at dot fink at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 16:21:22 -0700
- Subject: run dsymutil post lto
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Jack finally found the answer to a question I had back in 2010… Why, yes, one does have to arrange to run the post ld pass when lto runs but doesn’t have to relink.
Committed revision 211067.
* collect2.c (maybe_run_lto_and_relink): Be sure to always run
post ld passes when lto is used.
--- collect2.c (revision 211062)
+++ collect2.c (working copy)
@@ -848,6 +848,8 @@ maybe_run_lto_and_relink (char **lto_ld_
fork_execute ("ld", lto_ld_argv);
+ post_ld_pass (true);
/* Main program. */