This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build problems on arm-linux-gnueabihf
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Bernd Edlinger <bernd dot edlinger at hotmail dot de>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 00:19:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: Build problems on arm-linux-gnueabihf
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DUB118-W3976CBD40A79D5C2CFE23BE4250 at phx dot gbl> <20140528203617 dot GA5389 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <DUB118-W271E5C7E34382C99371059E4250 at phx dot gbl>
> Thanks !
> Unfortunately this is not the only bug at the time.
> see https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=61331
> which is even more painful...
> I can currently only build anything if I do this:
> svn diff -r210963:210965 | patch -p0 -R
I will regtest and go ahead with this change. I debugged furhter the AIX
issue and it is unrelated - AIX use section anchors and it seems that their
implementation completely ignore existence of aliases :(