This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 57543
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 13:15:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 57543
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5384935D dot 5020406 at oracle dot com>
I don't think this is the right place for the fix; why do we have a
dummy object at all? Doesn't maybe_dummy_object return
current_class_ref in this situation?