This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, mips, commited] Check in obvious patch to fix mips build.
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 10:11:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, mips, commited] Check in obvious patch to fix mips build.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5859dbf7-5c9a-438a-9023-5ec682ca73c9 at BAMAIL02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org> <874n0b19r3 dot fsf at sandifor-thinkpad dot stglab dot manchester dot uk dot ibm dot com> <1401208453 dot 2679 dot 67 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <87vbsryxnh dot fsf at sandifor-thinkpad dot stglab dot manchester dot uk dot ibm dot com>
On Tue, 2014-05-27 at 17:49 +0100, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> > It didn't fix the build for me. I still got this failure after that
> > patch:
> > /local/home/sellcey/nightly/src/gcc/gcc/config/mips/mips.c: In function
> > 'void mips_start_unique_function(const char*)':
> > /local/home/sellcey/nightly/src/gcc/gcc/config/mips/mips.c:6278:27:
> > error: 'cgraph_create_node' was not declared in this scope
> > make: *** [mips.o] Error 1
> Ah, sorry, hadn't realised we had a direct caller there.
No problem, I probably should have included the error message in my