This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Try harder for conditional evaluation in VRP
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 15:45:06 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Try harder for conditional evaluation in VRP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1405271221120 dot 2632 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <CABu31nNpVPQEPaFA0UUbp9wXybJ7PHAJuRGueKxT6dXLz1oPAQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, 27 May 2014, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Richard Biener wrote:
> > * tree-vrp.c (vrp_evaluate_conditional_warnv_with_ops_using_ranges):
> > Try using literal operands when comparing value-ranges failed.
> No test case?
Sorry ;) Happens to patches I uncover in my dev tree. I'll try
to come up with sth (I remember coding it when workin on some
PR ... but I've lost track of which one).