This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 7/7] Plug ipa-prop escape analysis into gimple_call_arg_flags
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 02:16:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 7/7] Plug ipa-prop escape analysis into gimple_call_arg_flags
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140526085958 dot 25FE1106 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr>
On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 1:59 AM, Dominique Dhumieres <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> r210901 breaks bootstrap on targets not supporting strnlen, e.g., darwin10.
> ../../_clean/gcc/lto-cgraph.c:976:68: error: 'strnlen' was not declared in this scope
strnlen should be declared in include/libiberty.h if there is no
declaration as libiberty support is already there. That should be a
> libgfortran/configure defines HAVE_STRNLEN on targets supporting it.
> The same revision also breaks the test g++.dg/tls/diag-1.C
> /opt/gcc/work/gcc/testsuite/g++.dg/tls/diag-1.C:31:1: internal compiler error: in symtab_get_node, at cgraph.h:1021