This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Warning flags for compatibility with clang.
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Giffuni <giffunip at tutopia dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 19:58:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: Warning flags for compatibility with clang.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <537D6602 dot 7010102 at tutopia dot com>
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 7:50 PM, Pedro Giffuni <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> FWIW, I have been looking at some changes from Apple's GCC and these two
> small changes should be interesting to have in the official gcc.
> Implement -Wmost for compatibility with clang.
> Add Apple compatible -Wnewline-eof
There is an older patch for this:
I really don't like it and hate editors which don't add a newline at
the end of the file.
> I don't own them but I doubt any of them is copyrightable. Perhaps they are
> available in the old Apple branches that the FSF has control of.